We spent a month in Costa Rica and really tried to see as much as possible during our time. To make the most of it we rented a car for part of our time and that’s probably why we managed to squeeze so much Below is a selection of photos from our time in Costa Rica.
For where we stayed and our budget view our Costa Rica route page.
Places of interest we visited:
- Playa del Coco, Playa Hermosa and Playa (Guanacaste province);
- Waterfall Llanos de Cortes (near Bagaces);
- National Park Rincon de la Vieja and Rio Negro hot springs;
- Santa Elena Cloud Forest and Selvatura suspension bridges (Monteverde)
- La Fortuna, Cerro Chato and Arenal volcano;
- Butterfly Observatory;
- Waterfall at Rio La Fortuna;
- The crocodiles of Tarcoles river bridge;
- Quepos and Manuel Antonio beaches;
- National Park Manuel Antonio;
- Cahuita and the National Park;
- Cahuita Sloth Sanctuary (Aviarios del Caribe)